RIO GRANDE VALLEY RESORTS, LLC
30910 State Highway 100
Los Fresnos, TX 78566
visit us at: www.palmdalervresort.com
RATES effective June 5, 2017
Please call us for current rates
After-Hour Assistance See Joe or Jean Long in Lot 17. They will be happy to help you.
Rates are for up to two (2) people per unit. Additional persons at $2.00 per night
Monthly May – October
Monthly November – April
$ 43.00 includes electricity
$245.00 includes electricity
$400.00 plus electricity
$495.00 plus electricity
Premium & Pull Through Sites 75,76,89,90,42,92
$650.00 plus electricity
6x6 Winter Texas Plan
Up to Six (6) months on site - (No electric hook up when not on site)
$2550.00 plus electric
Annual Monthly Rate
(Includes Water, Sewer, Trash & Lawn Maintenance)
We hope your stay will be relaxing and enjoyable. While you are here, we have a few guidelines that we would like to pass along to you. Your guests also need to follow our guidelines.
1. If you have pets, please keep them on a leash at all times when outside and pick up after them, even on your
own lot. Pets must be under your complete control at all times. If any pet is not controlled, a written warning
will be issued and if not corrected further action will be taken, possibly being asked to leave the park without a
refund. Pets are not allowed in buildings or pool area at any time. No vicious breeds of pets are allowed.
Excessive barking is not permitted.
2. All park buildings are SMOKE FREE. If you smoke, please do not throw butts on the ground. Please take your
bagged garbage to the dumpsters located by the front entrance.
3. Our rates are based on 2 occupants per site. Please register all guests with the office and accompany your
guests at all times. There is a $2.00 per day fee for each guest who stays overnight or uses any park facilities.
4. An airtight sewer connections must be used on your RV to hook up to the sewer. This is required by law.
5. Out speed limit is 10 MPH. Please come to a complete stop at all stop signs.
6. There is a $10.00 charge for washing your rig and $5.00 for a vehicle, whether you do it yourself or have it done.
Pick up a permit in the office prior to washing. We prefer that you do not wash your car or truck; please take
them to the car wash.
7. The laundry room is located on the NE corner of the Rec. Hall. Quarters are available in the office during office
hours. Please help keep the laundry room clean. We allow only wet towels and swim suits to be hung outside at
8. No loud music may be played or mechanical work done of vehicles at any time please.
9. Owners and management are not responsible for loss, accidents, theft or damage to your property.
10. Quiet hours are between 10.00 pm and 8:00 am.
11. There is a phone outside by the pool, for emergency use.
12. Your meter will be read near the end of the month and your bill will be placed in your mailbox in the library.
Electric late fees are added after the 5th day after of each month.
13. There is no lifeguard on duty at our pool. Please shower (with soap) before entering the pool. You may use
waterproof sun screen - no oils in the pool. Wear proper swim attire - no cut-offs please. No glass is allowed in
pool area. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children in diapers must
wear proper swim diapers in the pool.
14. The office does not carry a lot of change. Please bring cash payments as close as possible to the charged
15. Shoes, shirts or cover-ups are required in all common area buildings.
16. Please do not park your vehicle on a lot other than the one reserved for you. Please walk on streets not
17. Check out time is 11 am. Please come to the office to settle your final electric bill.
Thank you for following our guidelines and spending time with us.
Have a great winter getaway. Fun is allowed!
Follow us on Facebook for all the latest news
Palmdale RV Resort
30910 State Highway 100
Los Fresnos Texas 78566